Medical Malpractice Lawyer in Albuquerque, NM
Doctors are required to take an oath to do no harm, but from time to time, serious mistakes can occur in hospitals, medical offices, and clinics. Sadly, the effects of medical malpractice can be devastating to patients who are counting on treatment to get better, not worse.
When Medicine Goes Wrong
If you or a loved one has been a victim of medical malpractice, you may wish to take action by consulting with a lawyer. In some cases, victims like you may be entitled to monetary damages. For this reason, you should have your case reviewed by a medical malpractice lawyer like Chris Lee. He is prepared to handle an array of malpractice cases, including:
- Serious injuries from medical mistakes
- Medical procedure and surgical errors
- Medical negligence
- Medication errors
- Hospital, medical facility, hospital staff, and clinic errors
During this difficult time in your life, you have enough on your mind without having to worry about taking legal action against the medical professional who caused your injuries. Instead of handling matters on your own, contact Chris Lee to enlist the services of a lawyer who is compassionate, understanding, and ready to help you recover from your physical, emotional, and financial hardships.
Request an Appointment
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon - Fri:||9:00am - 5:00pm|
- University of Chicago (M.A. 1998)
- University of Notre Dame (B.A. 1996)
- University of New Mexico School of Law (J.D. 2004, Magna Cum Laude; Order of the Coif)
- Admitted to NM State and Federal Courts and the Tenth Circuit
- New Mexico Bar Association